Monday, August 11, 2008

Science Center

We went to the Science Center with some friends last week. It was a lot of fun. If you go early enough you can see tones of stuff before the groups come in!

Well, this is backwards.... we had lunch outside the science center. The pigions were interested in our lunch. Elek is being "crazy" to them.
Keenan is very carefully feeding the pigions.


Elek eating....

Our favorite room....water room. We spent a lot of time here. :)



Even Camden had a great time. This is before he dumped water everywhere!! Camden loved being able to do "stuff" too!!!






This is a coin spinner. You put the coins down the triangle and they roll down to the bottom. One family had 10 coins going at the same time! The boys loved it!


















2 comments:

Christie said...

Looks like a blast. It was fun to see some pictures and stories of whats been up since I've been gone. I love the Science Center, I think it is the greatest!

Corinne said...

I need to just go there one of these days!