My attempt at doing this photo class. Even though I bought a new camera. It sucks away any batteries with in minutes. So I frantically snap as many pictures I can in the few minutes I have before the batteries die. My kids want me to take it back. They want happy pictures again. Anyways....
Assignment #3 (part of it) Reflections
I have these new(ish) christmas dishes. I love them. One reflects the tree lights and the other is reflecting in the table. The first one is the tree topper(star) I just think it is pretty :)
Ignor the date stamp. Thats is all turned off now.


2 comments:
Cool! What cute dishes! and photography is such a fun hobby! :)
My friend had a similar problem with her camera, and she found out that it was sold to her and NOT the original that was supposed to come with the camera...that battery would cost an extra $95...and then she knew why she got such a fabulous deal on the camera! stink!
I hope that is not the case with yours...I would take it back too, because it seems like it should last longer!
Great job! :-)
Post a Comment