Ignore dinner
Play on the computer
Go to the store ALONE
Drive and talk on the phone WITHOUT comments about the conversation from the kids
Watch my Three cuties help each other play the wii
Husband does the laundry
Husband shovels driveway again
Read a book
Make a cute little blanket for Camden. (maybe I can get those receiving blankets away from him..)
Eat yummy treats...lots of chocolate:)
Check!!!
It's a good day!
6 comments:
WOW Awesome... I am glad you blogged about it!
oh yeah, my kinda day too!!
so good.
I just made my blog private, so I need your e-mail address to send you an invite.
Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas :)
shawn, my email is barbara_shack@hotmail.com :)
Sounds wonderful! I hope you get another one of those days soon. =)
This sounds lovely-especially compared to how my days have been! :)
Post a Comment