Friday, July 16, 2010

Projects


Here you go T =)
I made wash cloths to fit the little hands at our house.
They match our monkey bathroom
And with coupons and a gift card they were *free*



A little treasure painted brown and hidden in a garage
covered with stuff and left all alone.
It's very happy all sanded down and loved by a 2 yr old

Shower cutains I loved and cut up to make a window curtain

Summer pjs for my boys
All just the right sizes

Yup, still likes green:)



5 comments:

Our Family said...

Love the stuff you have made. Looks like you have been busy

thepainterfamily said...

love all the projects...especially those adorable pjs!!

Blake and Yanery said...

Look at all you got done!! Your amazing! They all look great!

Roxcy said...

How cute are you! I love the wash cloth idea. Everything is fantastic!

Christie said...

man, youve been busy!!!!