I just couldn't wait until October to get to the Pumpkin Patch! When I saw the deal on groupon - I jumped on it! We had a super busy day and I wanted to get the kids school pictures done. I thought everyone could be happy if we took pictures AT the pumpkin patch! I am happy to say that 3 out of 4 kids did awesome! With the exception of The Little Miss - but hey, she isn't in school, so what does she need a picture for?! She did get super happy, crazy at the goats though :)
This is my favorite of Camden. Lately He thinks He should squeeze his eyes shut for pictures. When he opened them it was great!
I'm torn between these two of Keenan. The top one shows his personality in what he thinks "looks cool" and the lower one is just his "Ah that's sweet face" :)
These are my favs of Elek. The top one is a little more serious look for him, but I like it. And the lower one is a simple "dimple smile face" :)
Just for fun I thought I would post the two tries of getting the four together. I love how patient the boys are with the little miss. They just make me smile! I love how the boys watch to see if, maybe it might work! The lower picture - I had the boys wait for the little miss to get out of the maze then we tried to get a surprise picture/smile. Didn't work! haha :)
She started to lighten up here when she was able to play with the cool water pump!
As long as the little miss didn't see the camera - she was all smiles! Stinker! this is her at the top of a slid.
I love her super cute little looks in these pictures! I'm not sure what was going through her head with the goats, but she thought they were very cool! She would squat forward, get eye to eye and scream/laugh at them! It was quite funny! At first I was worried that she would try to kiss the goats!
She was fascinated when the boys fed the goats!
This is the forward/squat thing. So cute! I guess I was too worried about her putting her mouth on the goats mouths that I didn't get any pictures of it!
Anyways, fun time! Can't wait to get back to the Pumpkin Patch!
No comments:
Post a Comment